Oilfield Industry Links
The following Oil and Gas industry links are here to help you find useful information in the oilfield industry in general and well servicing in particular.
Oilfield and Drilling Associations
- Association of Energy Service Companies (AESC)
- International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA)
- Permian Basin Petroleum Association (PBPA)
- Independent Petroleum Association of the Mountain States (IPAMS)
- New Mexico Oil and Gas Association (NMOGA)
- Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association (OIPA)
- Texas Independent Producers and Royalty Owners Association (TIPRO)
Federal and State Agencies
- Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (IOGCC)
- Texas Railroad Commission
- Oklahoma Corporation Commission
- New Mexico Oil Conservation Division
- Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission
- U.S. Department of Energy
What Our Clients Are Saying
- George Del Toro,
We were funded [in 10 days] (the approval process was very smooth). The way I spend my time has changed dramatically since then. I can spend as much time as I need visiting with customers and out on the field... In closing I would like to tell you that Capital Solutions has made it possible for GDT Well Service, Inc. to triple (300%) its business in the last year, without any of the "growing pains".
GDT Well Service
- Brenda and Mark Neufeld,
In our very first conversation I noticed that you not only understood our situation, but also the Oil & Gas trade. Capital Solutions has been an invaluable help... We have grown our business exponentially thanks to you. I can now probably qualify for a traditional line of credit (...but I'm not sure I want to).
B.N.M. Piloting Services
- Keri Gray,
The HUGE difference I found since we are working with you... is in the day-to-day life... Since Capital Solutions is funding us there is no "fear"... when I talk to a vendor or need to make payroll. You guys have also bent over backwards... to make it work for us. I really appreciate that.